Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku support? Are you listening? All I NEED is MY RMA NUMBER. WTF IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT? HELLO...

This post is intended for the roku support whom I hear haunt these forums and I'm so frustrated with the lack of support that I literally have no other way to get support.

I bought a Steaming stick +. It died. I filled out the support form and got an email back saying it was still under warranty and to reply with my contact information so they can issue an RMA with return location information. I have done so LITERALLY 4 times and every time all I get  back in an automated response saying I havent responded and you are going to close the ticket. And since you literally have no phone or chat support they is no way I can escalate the ticket. 

I'VE LITERALLY NEVER BEEN MORE FRUSTRATED WITH THE LACK OF SUPPORT IN MY LIFE! I have been telling my friends about Roku's for years - always really positive things. Well, clearly since you have decided to not support your products anymore there is no way that I can recommend your products to anyone.

In fact if you do not get it together and reply to support ticket #3581890 i'm going to ditch all my ROKU's and switch to Firesticks - and I hate Firesticks.

Get your sh!t together Roku. Quickly.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Lousy support

@metrout 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos