Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku's account region

Jump to solution

I bought a TV with Roku's integrated, but when I set it up it took me to US channel store but I'm from Mexico, do any of you know how to change it to Mexico? I've been reading about it and say it does it automatically. I already contacted Roku's support but the don't answer the phone nor my emails. If someone knows how to fix this, it will be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Roku's account region

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note! You'll need to create a new Roku account in your current location in order for the account to be located in the correct region, and provide access to the channels available in that region. 

Visit my.roku.com to create a new account, using an internet connection located in Mexico. Then, factory reset your current device, and link it to your new account. This should clear up the issue for you. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Roku's account region

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note! You'll need to create a new Roku account in your current location in order for the account to be located in the correct region, and provide access to the channels available in that region. 

Visit my.roku.com to create a new account, using an internet connection located in Mexico. Then, factory reset your current device, and link it to your new account. This should clear up the issue for you. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos