Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Order not received

Jump to solution

I ordered a replacement roku remote almost a month ago and I still have not received it. My tracking says a label was created and that’s all. I’ve contacted every way I can to find a solution and have gotten  nowhere. I sent an email to customer support a few days ago and still no reply. This is very frustrating. 

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Order not received

Jump to solution

@Mrom618 

Thanks for the post. 

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Order lost, Roku no longer responding

Jump to solution

I ordered a streaming stick. Roku said shipped. I checked USPS tracking and it said label created but never received. I asked Roku and was told it was lost in hand off to USPS and asked I wanted one sent. I said if they would send one overnight to send or else cancel. I have not received a response and sent 3 more emails with no response. They still have my $$ and I dont have the product.  Has anyone else had a terrible customer experience when purchasing like this?

0 Kudos
Level 7

Missing order

Jump to solution

HOW DO I CONTACT ROKU ABOUT A MISSING ORDER, THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. CAN'T CALL CAN'T EMAIL. I Them. ORDER 800388006,

0 Kudos
Level 7

Please update--has it shipped since I ordered?

Jump to solution

Order from 11/20/2020 has no update for shipping, card has been charged. Please update.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Order lost, Roku no longer responding

Jump to solution

@Chuck6 

Thanks for the post.

If you are already in touch with our Support, we would recommend continuing to work with them as they would best be able to assist you regarding the issue with your order.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. Ordered over a week ago and have not received my stick too. Says the same thing. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Missing order

Jump to solution

@rbourlon @IrishGoddess @Mike2410 @ddanielus 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

order disappeared

Jump to solution

I placed an order online, got a confirmation email with an order number and my credit card was charged on Dec 5.

There is no hint this order exists and NO WAY TO CONTACT support via email or any other method to let the company know.

Can someone from ROKU please contact me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

0 Kudos