Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku order issues

Jump to solution

@DaveTr 

Thanks for the update.

Did you make sure that you were logged into your Roku account when submitting the form as well as trying another web browser to see if you are experiencing the same issue?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

New Streambar order being sent to wrong mailing address

Jump to solution

I recently pre-ordered the new Streambar but, unfortunately, the mailing address for the order is the old mailing address. Roku's website cannot locate my order even with the order number, email address and zip code provided. Can I change the address to the correct mailing address before it ships?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: New Streambar order being sent to wrong mailing address

Jump to solution

@geodon005 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: New Streambar order being sent to wrong mailing address

Jump to solution

I tried contacting the support team, but no record of my order could be found even though I supplied the correct information. I received an email stating my order was now in stock and processing - but I NEED to change the address to where it should be sent. 

Could someone please contact me directly to deal with this?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Product Not Received

Jump to solution

Does anyone know how to contact a live person. I ordered a replacement remote for my Roku 2 XD. The $15.89 was deducted from my account but I have not received the remote. When I called the number provided, there is no option to talk to a live person. They only tell you to go online for customer support, but no option for tracking orders or order status. The customer support option on the website is useless and does not address my issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku order issues

Jump to solution

Of course I am signed in. But your Roku site constantly wants you to sign in on different pages. It seems like your programmers do not know how to send tokens along with requests.

Also, Are you saying that your site does not work with Microsoft's Edge browser? It used to because that is how I sent my first requests and received the RMA

I have disputed the charges with my CC company.
I still have one $39.99 Premier device because it was returned after I sent the 2 Premier devices back to exchange for 1 Ultra device.
So Roku has the other $39.99 + tax for the second device, they kept.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Product Not Received

Jump to solution

@RippedOff65 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

returns not working

Jump to solution

I ordered a Roku ultra a couple of weeks ago.  Before it arrived, the new model with Bluetooth was announced.  I made it clear when I arranged the return that I wanted the new release.  I returned the old model without opening it.  I just got the same model back.  It was addressed to UNDEFINED.  I’m not paying return shipping twice.  Figure it out.  I’m going to cancel the credit card transaction next.  You won’t answer the phone or answer questions not on your list.  RMA 354862

Alan

Highlighted
Level 17

Re: returns not working

Jump to solution

Well you have the RMA number so relax. I assume you ordered it directly from Roku.

The 2020 was just released on Sunday so Im sure theyre going nuts right now.

Talk to @RokuDanny-R  tomorrow. It'll work out be patient.

Roku are not mean people.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: returns not working

Jump to solution

@alansliski 

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos