Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Unable to find Order

Jump to solution

I have a print out of my order for the new 2020 Ultra.  I'm unable to find any status regarding it, and the customer support form does not find an order based on the order #, email address and billing zip code.  What email can I send to since customer support phone line is unmanaged due to the situation ? The order site had no problem accepting my information and credit card information.  I'm concerned you've lost my order but don't want to reorder for fear you would duplicate my order leaving me with a returns nightmare.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unable to find Order

Jump to solution

@MIB9440 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Never Received Order

Jump to solution

I am unable to get in touch with anyone at Roku. My order says it was delivered 10/24/2020 however I never received it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Never Received Order

Jump to solution

@pookiefeb 

Thanks for the post.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Looking to change address for Roku online order

Jump to solution

Hi, I placed an order for a product from the Roku website and realized that the address is using is my billing address which is not the same as my shipping address. I went through the support prompts to change the shipping address but it was saying my order cannot be found. Can I speak to someone who can assist me with doing this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Looking to change address for Roku online order

Jump to solution

It's dang near impossible to get a real human being for any reason.  Start with https://support.roku.com/contactus and if that doesn't get you anywhere send a private message to @RokuDanny-R .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Charged twice for a roku express order, can't contact support because it says I have no order

Jump to solution

I ordered a roku express and was charged for it twice, hoping to contact customer support I went through the contact us process, only to be told there are no orders associated with my account. Even when putting in my information (order number, email, billing zip code) the order does not come up. When looking at my purchases through the My Account page however, the purchase is there. Why can I not contact support about this, and why was I charged twice in the first place????? There should be a way to contact support without needing all of the order information for times like this, when for some reason the system says no order has been placed. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku device ordered and paid for but not received

Jump to solution

I recently requested and paid for a Roku device (the charge shows up on my card), but it hasn't been received, and I didn't receive any email confirmation of the order. Is there any way to contact someone about this?

I tried the web site and went to Contact customer support > Questions about returning my Roku device or managing my order > Manage, Return, or replace my order and clicked "Don't have an account?" since I don't have one yet. The screen asks for an order number which I haven't received.

Tried various other options from the web site, all dry holes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku device ordered and paid for but not received

Jump to solution

Update: I had to create a Roku account in order to submit this post, but I'm no further ahead for having done so.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Charged twice for a roku express order, can't contact support because it says I have no order

Jump to solution

@Phoebee 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos