Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jfd123
Level 7

Roku is defective, need to return it

Jump to solution

I purchased a Roku Streaming Stick + (3810, 3811 series)  from Amazon, and it worked great for a week or two, but now it won't connect to my internet or to the remote and constantly tells me it's missing the advanced wireless receiver despite it being plugged in. I chatted with support, and they walked me through a bunch of steps (e.g., unplugging, plugging back in, etc. etc.) and then determined it's a faulty device that needs to be sent in to be replaced. He told me I would get an email with the return instructions, but I never received anything, so I made an inquiry about it but still haven't heard anything. Should I be contacting Amazon instead, or how can I get this resolved?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku is defective, need to return it

Jump to solution

@jfd123

Thanks for the post.

If you are already in touch with out Support team, we would recommend following up regarding your issue as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution

I would contact Amazon.   They have much better customer support.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@jfd123

Thanks for the post.

If you are already in touch with out Support team, we would recommend following up regarding your issue as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Wtffag
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issue and roku won't do anything so far

0 Kudos