Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Roku has been stealing my money!

Thanks, but I have to say, for a tech company, you have the most user-unfriendly interface ever seen It's obviously designed to be that way, which does not inspire good feelings.

Why can't I stop you from making an unauthorized withdrawal every **bleep** month? Why can't I speak to a reasonable person by phone; or even e-mail. Your dropdown menus are not a response!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Danny, 

All I get is dropdown menus to waste more time. How can I communicate with a real person, and get anything resolved?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@stevennestler 

Thanks for the update regarding the charges to your account.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Fraudulent purchases billed to my account

One week ago I had A Lifetime Movie subscription added to my account that I never ordered. It was in free preview so I just cancelled. I live alone & no one else has access to my ROKUS so I don't know how that happened. Today I was billed on my credit card $36.99 for Season 10 of The Walking Dead, a show I don't watch through Fandango, a channel I don't even have on my ROKU'S.  I tried contacting Roku customer service & found a phone number that told me to go back to support.roku.com which was of no help. I contacted Fandango & they said they would investigate the fraud. I also contacted my credit card company & saw the charge was still there. I have no idea how I could have been charged for a show I don't watch, on a channel on ROKU I don't have billed to a credit card I had locked but it happened. If this happens again I will contact the Better Business Bureau. Up until now I have referred people for the past 8 years to ROKU but that also will never happen again. My trust was violated and I sure won't refer anyone else so they too can be defrauded. Roku needs better security.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Fraudulent purchases billed to my account

Just happened to us too. We haven't had this a month yet and haven't charged any movies, channels or anything else. Three charges on my card, yet no purchase history on my account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Both of these additions showed in my Roku account like I had bought them. Luckily I got an email & had contacted Fandango within the first hour on the Walking Dead. I hope they can trace the I.P. address back to find the thief that used my account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@InsightHawk @Scrapendipity 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I want to cancel my account I was changed for 2 different channels and I no longer have a tv I was charged 11 today at 7 something and I want my money back into my account asap

0 Kudos