Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku for Warner Media $14.99 monthly charge

Jump to solution

Me too, I don't ever watch anything on HBO, not sure why I've been getting charged every month for almost 1 year. 

0 Kudos
OhSoSasha

Jump to solution

Wow!!! Are you kidding me right now... I thought it was just me ... This has been going in with me since March of 2021 and the only thing Roku support is saying is they don't see it and do inuse another email on another Roku device.. I do not and this is too much of a coincidence someone is stealing off of customers accounts. I'm pissed!!!!!

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

To reiterate what has been said previously, log into your Roku user account (https://my.roku.com). Once there, look under Subscriptions. If you are being billed by Roku for anything, it will be listed here. If there's nothing listed, then you are not being billed by Roku, regardless of what the charge says on your CC statement. If you are being billed for something, you can cancel it from that same web page. 

But again, if there's nothing listed, they you are not being billed by Roku. Scammers can make their charge say whatever they want, so they're simply inserting the Roku name, hoping people see it and think it's a valid charge. If you have confirmed it's not something you did subscribe to, then you need to contact your CC company and contest the charge. This will force whomever is billing you to either provide proof they are authorized to bill you, or you can get your money refunded from the CC company.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Laguna4

Jump to solution

Warner Media is HBO Max we purchased through Roku. 

Godfear60

Jump to solution

Roku support has No answer for this charge. Nothing relating to Warner Media. They are avoiding the subject and can't talk with ANYBODY

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Godfear60 wrote:

Roku support has No answer for this charge. Nothing relating to Warner Media. They are avoiding the subject and can't talk with ANYBODY

What are you talking about? It's been repeated here ad nauseam that this is how HBO Max is listed. And it's also been reported repeatedly that you can check your subscriptions on your Roku user account (https://my.roku.com). If there's no subscription listed there, you are not being charged by Roku. Some scammers have submitted bogus charges on people's credit card accounts and fraudulently list the charge as Roku. If you haven't subscribed to HBO Max through Roku, then you should dispute the charges with your CC company.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

Jump to solution

I have the same charge on my account for $14.99 and it doesn't show up on my billing. I also am being charged for Roku for CBS? WHAT IS THAT? Because of these miscellaneous charges I canceled my Rocu/AMC+ channel... this is BS. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Pamela_0419,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. 
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Miggy2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Can't find it to get rid of it Warner mobile 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Miggy2 wrote:

Can't find it to get rid of it Warner mobile 

Did you login to your Roku account and check your subscriptions?  If the Warner mobile charge is not listed on your Roku account the charge is not from Roku.  Sounds like a charge for HBO Max.  Did you subscribe to HBO Max?  Check your emails as often times you will get a confirmation of a subscription.