Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ladow

Re: Roku for Warner Media $14.99 monthly charge

Jump to solution

Warner media is actually HBO, it took me a while to figure it out. 

Gd2BHappy

Jump to solution

I have also been charged the past 3 months. I see no subscriptions on my account and it shows no history of purchases ( even though Roku STOLED my money out of my account ). I took off my method of payment so I am hoping that stops them from taking my money. I will next be reaching out to my bank to dispute these charges. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have the same problem along with Roku for Warner. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @veronicag101

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

I would recommend following the suggestion posted by @RokuDanny-R above. Our billing team is the best one to help you with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I'm getting billed for this and dont know why?

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Shelbybeckett34 Check your Roku user account (https://my.roku.com) and see if you have any subscriptions listed. If there's nothing there, you are not being billed by Roku. Be aware that many scammers make it look like they are Roku when they submit the CC billing. How they got your CC information, that's hard to say. But it's entirely possible that you are not being charged by Roku.

But if you have subscribed to HBO through Roku, then that would be a legitimate charge. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Jenjen384

Jump to solution

Im having the same issue as @lduncanjr. i even cancelled my debit card to stop the charges. Im still getting t charged. But i have no Subscription. I've been paying for a couple of months now for the amount of  $14.99. This Roku/Warner Media charge on my debit card that do not recognize. When I log into my Roku account online and click on manage your subscriptions, it states "i don't have any subscriptions!". How can I stop this charge from occurring?

0 Kudos
Trentrob
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi, it's for HBO max probably

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Jenjen384

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Y r u guys charge me 16.04 coming out my account every month 

0 Kudos