Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku for Warner Media $14.99 monthly charge

Jump to solution

@latonyasmith887 please read the posts above. If Roku is billing you, that subscription will be listed in your Roku user account. If there's nothing there, then you are being robbed by someone that is falsely claiming they are Roku. File a report and dispute the claim with your credit card company.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Kymogram

Jump to solution

I wondered the same but once I went into MANAGE MY SUBSCRIPTIONS, I realized it was my HBO Max. Which I did sign up for…

Spladle08
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

These dudes are doing the same thing to me right now. 
It's the worst customer service to ever exist. 
I have provide the entire card number. 
Screenshots of charges. 
EVERYTHING
Just asking them to locate the account using my info and remove it. 
(I've never had a roku)
They just keep saying "We aren't charging you're card"
I'm like...... 100% you are. Just got charged again today and I'm so disappointed. 

0 Kudos
atc98092

Jump to solution

@Spladle08 just because the charge says it's from Roku doesn't make it true. Scammers can put whatever they want in the charge. If you don't have a Roku device, and have not subscribed to any providers through Roku, then they are telling you the truth and they are not charging you.

Contact your credit card provider and contest the charge, which forces the biller to provide additional info. If they are scammers, you'll never hear from them and you'll get the charge refunded.

Dan

Spladle08
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Card issuer said they would ship me a new one, but this one is linked to SOOOO MUCH STUFFF
I'll cancel it today and order a new one, just was hoping Roku would take it off their system. 

0 Kudos
atc98092

Jump to solution

Roku can't remove it if it's not there in the first place. If it's a scammer, Roku has zero control over it. But I completely understand the satisfaction of venting. Sometimes it's the only thing one can do! 😄

Dan

0 Kudos
Krs1

Jump to solution

I have the same issues with billing and I can’t seem to contact a customer service agent. The roku page is not giving the information on the charges on my card

0 Kudos
Spladle08
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@Krs1   yeah basically  they'll have you send in screenshots of the charge and your card and bank info. As long as you oblige (meaning it'll never get anywhere but will be asked multiple times) the ending is always the same, the only way to stop the charges is to cancel the card and order a new one. No refunds will be given 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I get this same charge monthly I still haven't figured out why..!! I followed the instructions and even sit up a pin and they still bill my card monthly idk what to do..

0 Kudos