Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gerdau28

Re: Roku for Warner Media $14.99 monthly charge

Jump to solution

I have found that the charge for warner media is actually the subscription for HBO MAX 

Jason1979

Jump to solution

If you have HBO max. The charge will show up as warner media. 

Jump to solution

It's probably something like HBOmax. That what I'm being charged for. It operates on the WarnerMedia and Roku platform. Hope this helps!

poopsey1

Jump to solution

It's probably HBO.

low_drag

Jump to solution

It's probably HBO Max.  Warner Media owns HBO to my understanding

ljones
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am being billed every month for Warner Media and CBS Interactive, and I have NOT subscribed to either channel. The support link you provided is of no help. How can I stop these billings???

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

If you are being billed by something/someone that isn't listed under your subscriptions on your Roku user page (https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions), then you are being bill by something other than Roku. You need to contact those billers to determine where the charge is coming from. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
mskiki1

Jump to solution

I received a charge on my card 14.99 that I did not authorize nor does it show that i have any subscriptions or recent purchases and I bought the roku!!! why is this charge on my card?????

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @mskiki1

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Unbelievable
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Good luck! I have been trying to cancel my subscription for HBO max, they say it is through Roku pay, Roku says they don't see it, I have tried thru the TV, the app, I've chatted with Roku & HBO... It's worse than herpes, you just can't get rid of it! 😠