Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku for Sundance now...which has turned into Sundance year❗️

Jump to solution

HELP❗️Roku has been charging me all year for Sundance now.  The charges are not cited in the account.  Who is charging me? And why won’t roku address this?  $70 so far and now the Sundance channel is charging too. 

p

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku for Sundance now...which has turned into Sundance year❗️

Jump to solution

@Effu 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are do not see any activate subscriptions in your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions, then Roku is not charging you.

We would recommend contacting the channel provider to see if you currently have a subscription through them that you are being charged for as well as contacting your credit/bank provider to find out more information about where the charges are coming from.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku for Sundance now...which has turned into Sundance year❗️

Jump to solution

@Effu 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are do not see any activate subscriptions in your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions, then Roku is not charging you.

We would recommend contacting the channel provider to see if you currently have a subscription through them that you are being charged for as well as contacting your credit/bank provider to find out more information about where the charges are coming from.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos