Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sofiavp
Level 7

'Roku for Sundance Now' charge every month

Jump to solution

I have been paying $5.99 for over a year now and have no idea where it is coming from. I have checked all my apps online and for the life of me cannot figure it out. I don't see a subscription anywhere for Sundance and am on the verge of cancelling my debit card and getting a new one. $ 5.99 a month has been adding up and I'm over it and need help before I cancel this debit card all because of this. Any leads would be awesome thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: 'Roku for Sundance Now' charge every month

Jump to solution

Hello @sofiavp

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hello @sofiavp

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

It's not clear what you mean by "I have checked all my apps online".  Check your Roku subscriptions at https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions and make sure that the email address you use to log in matches the email address that shows under Settings->System->About.  Also, more than one person has unwittingly created multiple Roku accounts, so if you have more than one Roku device check the email addresses that show on each one.

If you can't find any subscriptions there's always the possibility that it's a fraudster just using Roku's name in the description of the charge (which can be pretty much anything).  Contact your financial institution and see if they can get to the bottom of it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos