Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!
Please be aware that all Roku billed purchases and subscriptions can only be made through Roku player.
In addition, have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
3. Click on Manage your subscriptions.
4. When the “My subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with the terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Subscriptions that were purchased directly from the service provider or otherwise purchased outside of the Roku Channel Store will not be listed here.
5. Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.
I would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How to create or update the PIN for your Roku account
For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.
Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!
Re: Roku for Perform Invest Suspicious Charge? Doesnt Show on Purchase History
I am being charged $22.39/mo for Roku for Perform Investment. I remember a pop-up coming up several months ago on my roku screen which laid out details that if I said "yes" my Roku would perform better. NEVER did it said there would be charge. I didn't notice it on my credit card until now because I hardly use my credit card and am trying to pay off the balance. Only paid attention to my monthly "time to pay" notices. I called Roku and they do not have a record of this service. I want to know, if this is fraud, how this pop-up came up on my Roku screen and how did they get access to my credit card that is on my Roku account?