Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cubspr72
Reel Rookie

Roku for Mucho Movies $6.40 charge

How do I stop this charge? I have no active subscription on Roku or Pantaya (which is supposed to be the company that is charging it thru Roku). This is a total scam and its unbelievable that there is no way to reach out to an actual person on a phone to either Roku or Pantaya. I would hate to cancel my bank account over this but I am being left with np other choice. If anyone has figured out a solution to this please let me know. Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Roku for Mucho Movies $6.40 charge

You would need to submit a bill inquiry at this page
~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku for Mucho Movies $6.40 charge

Hi @cubspr72, thanks for the post. We understand unrecognized charges can be frustrating; we're here to help!
We'll be sending you a PM here on The Roku Community to collect more information to help you out properly.
Please keep an eye on your inbox; we'll be in contact shortly.