Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku for Hulu charges

Jump to solution

I am being charged every month, 62.00. It says “Roku for Hulu”. I don’t have a Hulu account so Hulu can’t help. Roku says they don’t show me having Hulu through them either🤷🏻‍♀️How do I stop charges?????? I’m so irritated can’t speak to anyone and it’s been going on a few months now. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku for Hulu charges

Jump to solution

@Hayman1 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend checking your account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions. If you do not see any active subscriptions through Roku Pay there, then you did not get charged by Roku. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I just canceled my free trial with Hulu. I got the free trial thru ROKU. However to cancel you have to go to HULU to cancel. Log in to HULU using the same e-mail address as used with ROKU. Then click on forgot my password. (Even though I never had one for HULU to begin with.) Get new password, log in and manage your subscription by canceling. You can access the HULU home page thru ROKU manage my subscriptions.

What a pain. Hope this helps.

CK

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Hayman1 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend checking your account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions. If you do not see any active subscriptions through Roku Pay there, then you did not get charged by Roku. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos