Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkaucic7984
Level 7

Roku for HBO Billed me, but i do not have an active subscription on my acct

was billed by Roku For Hbo but i have no active subscriptions on my ROKU acct nor any recent purchases

0 Kudos
3 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Re: Roku for HBO Billed me, but i do not have an active subscription on my acct

Sounds like a scam that probably has nothing to do with Roku.  Contact your bank/paypal/credit card company and find out who really billed you.  If you find out, please let us know.

0 Kudos
jkaucic7984
Level 7

Yes it shows on my statement as ROKU FOR HBO $16.04. Second month consecutive they did this even after getting a new card. About to file fraudulent charges with my bank and see if that stops it or just get an atm only card and use prepaid cards for online

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@jkaucic7984 

Thanks for the posts.

If you log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage Your Subscriptions and you do not see any active subscriptions, then the charges that you are seeing are not from Roku.

If you need further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos