Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizaelcastro
Reel Rookie

Roku express never delivery

I bought a roku express on 05/03, I received an email saying that it was delivery at my mailbox on 05/05, today when I checked, is nothing there. I am trying to figure out who can I contact to find out what can I do.

Has anybody been through this situation?

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku express never delivery

Hi @Mizaelcastro,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

I understand that your order is not delivered. Not to worry, I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you via email.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
cadists01

i order roku from my tv but not got it yet

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @cadists01,

Welcome to the Roku Community and we appreciate your effort to reach us.

Just to verify, are you able to receive an email confirmation with an order number? Can you please provide the serial number/device ID of the Roku device used to place the order?

Once we have this information, I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Mizaelcastro
Reel Rookie

Hi, thanks for you speedy response I appreciate so much.

My roku was finally found, it looks like it was delivery in somebody else mailbox and it was drop on my front door but the manager of the building put it away so nobody else could take it.

I glad for you willingness  to help.

Pd. I did I report to the post office but their response was that they did delivery to my mail box and it was probably stolen from it which is impossible because a key is needed to open the mail box and the rest of the mail was there.

0 Kudos
RSteel
Binge Watcher

I just ordered a Roku Ultra. Received an email saying my order was confirmed

Received the next email saying my item has shipped along with the track your shipment

Took me to the USPS website and to my surprise the tracking number says my item was delivered to an address in Pennsylvania. However I live in Tennessee! Could someone please explain how could this happen? I feel as though I've been scammed

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mizaelcastro,

Thanks for the update.

Please enjoy your new Roku device and let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RSteel,

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the delivery issue with your order.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. We sincerely appreciate your patience. Keep an eye on your email, a member of our support team will be in contact.
If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RSteel
Binge Watcher

Thank you for responding in a timely manner it really means a lot to know that you guys actually read the posts. 

0 Kudos