Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku delivered the wrong remotes and I can't reach customer service.

I paid 30 x 2 for two of the advanced remote models that also include the find feature, and instead of these more expensive products, I received 2 SIMPLE Remotes that are half the price. How do I contact customer service to get the products I paid for?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku delivered the wrong remotes and I can't reach customer service.

Try contacting support at https://support.roku.com/contactus .  Select "Questions about my account or billing" and then "Other" and see if that gets you to a person.

Good luck!

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Honestly, you may be better off buying accurate Roku accessories from a local retail store.  I’ve bought an RCAL7 Voice Remote from a local Walmart store about almost two weeks ago, for my Roku Express+ 3910.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @NotaRobot367,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you through email.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator