Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku customer support page: form fails to submit

I am trying to get support for a billing issue (Roku billed me for subscriptions that I did not order). When I go through the steps to contact customer support (https://support.roku.com/contactus) THE FORM FAILS TO SUBMIT. I just get an endless spinning progress indicator. I tried this several times in two different browsers on two different days, and the result is always the same. Does anyone else repro this? Is there some other way to contact Roku? Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku customer support page: form fails to submit

@mrrodes 

Thanks for the post.

Are you still experiencing this issue? Are you signed into your Roku account prior to submitting your request?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thanks for the quick response, Danny. Yes, I am still experiencing the issue. Yes, I am signed in.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

OK, I have tried this in several different browsers and on two different computers (Mac and PC). The form submit is BROKEN! Roku has charged me for an item that I did not order and there is now no way to contact customer service by phone or online! I have blocked Roku form charging me for anything else, but I still expect the company to address this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@mrrodes 

Thanks for the update. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the order number of your purchase along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos