Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku charging me in USD when price should clearly be in CAD

Hi there. I have had the same issue but with different channels.  we subscribed to DAZN and Britbox and were charged in US dollars...ROKU sus give us a subsequent credit only card but last month ROKO continued go charged us in US dollars so they have not fixed the issue.  I would encourage all Canadian subscribers to check their credit card statements as that may not be aware that they are paying in US dollars for their subscriptions.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Bet 11.99 Usd charge but live in UK

In December as advertised on Hotukdeals.com I purchased a Roku express for £17.99 here in the UK.Paid cash. Registered the device I had to enter my credit card. 

7 days later on this credit card  statement there is a charge In US Dollars. Roku For Bet 816-272-8107 US 11.99 USD. Roku says there is no do vice linked to my account . The purchase history is blank and device no longer linked as I Unlinked it adyer discovering this chare so can't see any subscribed channels on the device.

Roku says refute with bank

Bank says check with roku incase any hidden  subscription or charges.

Just seeing if any other UK users have had this? As I have not subscribed to any channels

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@jameshalsall @Ukresident 

Thanks for the note.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

My bank says this is fraud and will conduct legal financillary activity against roku to reclaid financial damages.

DO NOT PURCHASE A ROKU AS YOU WILL BE SCAMMED

DANY YOUR PRODUCT TAKES PEOPLEA MONEY ILLEAGLLY

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Ukresident 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you would like us take a look into this for you, we would be more than happy to investigate to make sure you're taken care of.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos