Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rea1954
Level 7

Roku account

Jump to solution

How can I cancel my Roku account and set it up again? I don't have my password and I can't get it. Please don't suggest ways I can get my old password. I want to start over again with a new account.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku account

Jump to solution

@rea1954 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you need to recover the password to your account, you can visit our Support page here: How do I access my Roku account if I forgot my email address or password?

If you would like to create a new Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I create a Roku® account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Tivoburkee
Level 16

Jump to solution

You can have as many Roku accounts as wish, each starts with a different email address. To get Roku's that are on the old account to the new account, you need to do a factory reset of the roku to get a new link code. Only way. Go to your computer or cellphone browser and enter roku.com/link on its address bar. Never enter it into a search engine link google or bing. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@rea1954 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you need to recover the password to your account, you can visit our Support page here: How do I access my Roku account if I forgot my email address or password?

If you would like to create a new Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I create a Roku® account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
rea1954
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks, I did a factory reset and went thru the Roku initial setup again with a second email address and password.

0 Kudos