Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chicken
Level 10

Re: Roku account login

"CParker" wrote:
If your browser is set to remember passwords, you should see the login information auto-filled. So then you just hit the loving button. If you switch browsers, then you’d have to set that one as well.

Yes, this would be normal behavior and my browser does this for all other accounts except the Roku account.  Go figure.
0 Kudos
CParker
Level 10

Just noticed autocorrect changed “login” to “loving”... Smiley Very Happy

Sometimes an ad blocker can mess with cookies being saved. Lots of stuff. One of my healthcare places I need to enter login and pass every time despite that “remember me” thing. And it supposedly saved the login and pass, but obviously didn’t. I just can’t be bothered to go in and see what I have set differently for that site whether intentionally or unintentionally 
Chief Technology Officer, Barge Captain/mechanic/deckhand/dock hand, Cook, Lawn care and vehicle maintenance.
Yep.... I'm retired. :D
0 Kudos
Chicken
Level 10

"CParker" wrote:
Just noticed autocorrect changed “login” to “loving”... Smiley Very Happy

Sometimes an ad blocker can mess with cookies being saved. Lots of stuff. One of my healthcare places I need to enter login and pass every time despite that “remember me” thing. And it supposedly saved the login and pass, but obviously didn’t. I just can’t be bothered to go in and see what I have set differently for that site whether intentionally or unintentionally 

Absolutely.  Just retested from an android chrome browser and the result is the same autistic login.
0 Kudos