Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Roku Website Shopping Cart not loading

Placed 3 items in my shopping cart to buy this morning but the shopping cart refuses to load just spins....

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Level 8

Re: Roku Website Shopping Cart not loading

I'm having the same problem. Maybe too many people are taking advantage of the offers and the system can't handle it?

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@haleohia @rmbw 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried using another browser to see if you are still experiencing the same issue?

For further assistance with order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 8

1st tried from Brave browser several times and after clearing history and cache. Then tried Edge. Same. Will try Firefox and Chrome next. No worries, if Roku wants me to spend money but doesn't let me...I'm fine with lessening my carbon footprint.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@haleohia 

Thanks for the post.

Are you still having issues ordering through the Roku website?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 8

Hi Danny,

I was able to place my order on January 6.

Thanks.

Level 1

Tried Safari, Chrome and Opera - nothing.

Cleared caches and history - still can't buy.

This is the third day trying and so I give up.

Whoever is managing Roku's online shopping apparently doesn't want to sell - I'll go to amazon and ebay and see what I can find there.  

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Gungo 

Thanks for the post.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue regarding placing an order, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos