Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eichcj
Level 8

Roku Ultra Update offer for $79 ended with no answer from Roku on order pricing error on webstore

Jump to solution

I had seen an update offer on my player's home screen for the Roku Ultra HD regular price $99.99 reduced to $79.99 available through the end of October, 2020.  I logged into the webstore and tried to follow the links to retrieve my offer and all that I found there was the wireless surround speakers.  I proceeded to purchase the Ultra anyway thinking there would be a 'credit' applied at checkout that was never applied.  I emailed the customer support department to inquire about the issue of the offer and pricing discrepancy.  It is now 14 days past the expiration of the offer and I still have not heard from customer support about the webstore pricing issue.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Ultra Update offer for $79 ended with no answer from Roku on order pricing error on webstor

Jump to solution

@eichcj 

Thanks for the inquiry.

It looks like our Support team has reached out to you regarding your inquiry.

We would recommend taking a look for their response as they would be best able to assist you regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Ultra Update offer for $79 ended with no answer from Roku on order pricing error on webstor

Jump to solution

@eichcj 

Thanks for the inquiry.

It looks like our Support team has reached out to you regarding your inquiry.

We would recommend taking a look for their response as they would be best able to assist you regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos