Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greenbre
Level 7

Re: Roku Support Is A Mess

Jump to solution

Roku Customer Service  (816) 272-8106   But don't expect knowledgeable help.  I waited online for 25 minutes to inquire about the price of shipping for an upgraded product.  The agent would not give me a price unless I provided a credit card number.  Who does that?  Who makes a purchase without knowing the full price in advance before providing a credit card number.  I was stunned by how unhelpful the customer support was in this case.

0 Kudos
Graham63
Level 7

Jump to solution
Only number I could find was 816-272-8106. Could not find a toll free#.
0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 15

Jump to solution

@Graham63 wrote:
Only number I could find was 816-272-8106. Could not find a toll free#.

Roku does not have a toll free number. If you find one, it's a scam site that tries to charge you or ask to connect to your computer. They can't actually help, and could cause you a lot of grief. NEVER call one of those!!!

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos