Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kjchilde
Level 7

Roku Support Is A Mess

Jump to solution

Hello All,

For my son's birthday, we got him NBA League Pass through our Roku TV app. It does not work, won't allow us to watch games, etc. 

The real problem is that I have had a horrible time getting support. Talking to an actual human was nearly impossible. Ultimately, we were told we would be refunded for our purchase. This was a week ago, and now they have stopped responding to us at all. Ticket #(2936840)

Be careful what you buy through Roku, because if you run into problems, you're in for a bad time. 

Kenny

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Support Is A Mess

Jump to solution

@kjchilde 

Thanks for letting us know about the experience—that's never what we aim for. Our apologies for any delay! 

I have escalated your issue to our team, and I'll have a member of our Support team follow up to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@kjchilde 

Thanks for letting us know about the experience—that's never what we aim for. Our apologies for any delay! 

I have escalated your issue to our team, and I'll have a member of our Support team follow up to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Leonc02
Level 7

Jump to solution

The support is a mess. I ordered a roku ultimate player order #102109492  . It keeps delaying the shipping date,it's been 8 days. I want to cancel the order and buy from a box store. Would someone give me an answer please.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 15

Jump to solution

@Leonc02 wrote:

The support is a mess. I ordered a roku ultimate player order #102109492  . It keeps delaying the shipping date,it's been 8 days. I want to cancel the order and buy from a box store. Would someone give me an answer please.

Well, it's the weekend now, so it will be Monday before one of the Roku moderators can get back to you. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
jameswm
Level 7

Jump to solution

how did you ultimately contact a real live person?

0 Kudos
kjchilde
Level 7

Jump to solution

It was not easy - took several weeks, but complaining about it publicly here seemed to finally make someone over there decide to respond to me. Ultimately, my issue was resolved, but it took wayyyyyy longer than it should've, and the resolution was not what I'd initially hoped. Good luck!

0 Kudos
BMT502
Level 7

Jump to solution
I can’t find a phone number anywhere! I ordered a new remote and it hasn’t shipped yet. Well this morning my old remote decided to go ahead and start working. I really want to cancel the remote but it’s looking like it’s going to be impossible to do. Does anyone have a phone number for customer service?
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address and your order number for your remote. I'll have a member of our Support team follow up to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
BMT502
Level 7

Jump to solution
How do I pm you
0 Kudos
37mediagroup
Level 9

Jump to solution

Try clicking their username, then 'View Profile', then to the right will be a 'Send Private Message' button. You'll need to be logged in to see it. 

0 Kudos