Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Order Undelivered

Jump to solution

I ordered 3 Rokus online. The package was flagged as insufficient address by USPS despite multiple attempts to have them redelivered despite the order showing the correct address. Tracking shows it has been returned to sender and I would like to be refunded as I have since purchased these elsewhere. However I am unable to get the support page to give me contact info. I have used multiple browsers on multiple devices with no luck. Is there a direct email to customer support?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Order Undelivered

Jump to solution

@sigarr 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@sigarr 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R

I have visited that link multiple times. After answering the questions I am left on a page with the Roku website header and footer but no contact information or forms to fill out. I have tried this with multiple browsers on multiple systems. As all of the support links take me to the same broken page I am at a loss on how to proceed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@sigarr 

Thanks for the update. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the order number. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos