Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Roku Express+ for discounted price due to obsolescence of existing Roku - Unavailable

Jump to solution

Did you go back online to your account and take note of the update which now allows you to place your order?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Roku Express+ for discounted price due to obsolescence of existing Roku - Unavailable

Jump to solution
Regarding your Offers page... Not sure of your setup... But for my current Offers screen it shows a Roku Voice remote (specifically for use/upgrade to my 3600R(?) Roku Stick) or Wireless Soundbar/Speakers for a RokuTV, Which it specifically mentions I don't have on my Account and that wouldn't be compatible with a standalone Roku Player.

I'm curious too. My understanding is the Express+ uses an IR Remote... But wouldn't turn down a RF and/or TV Control capable Roku remote. Just to save on various hassles.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution
I too received the offer on the 9th and ordered it even though I retired the old one years ago. Good price for a back up to my 3's. I'm a bit disappointed that I paid close to 6.00 for shipping and it is still being processed and has not shipped yet. I doubt they were closed Veterans day so today is 3 days it has been sitting instead of shipping. I'd of canceled the order but cannot find a way to contact them.
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution
Hello fellow "9er". Guess I'm not alone. When you placed the order (early morning?) did Roku send you an e-mail claiming it was "In-Stock" and "Shipping soon"?
What I find funny is when I check Purchase History in my account it keeps updating the estimated ship date to "today's" date. If I follow the fine print of what they consider a Business Day... Veterans Day is probably a Holiday... So I'm thinking 11/13 is day 2 (of my 3-7 day shipping). Which means it might be next Wednesday before I can expect my shipment?...

Not the end of the World but yeah if I'd probably cancel too if my Roku 2 was my only Player and I really needed it... The extra $8 and grabbing it at a Brick and Mortar same day would be worth it.
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Lgodave on 11-9-19 at approximately 4:30 A.M. I ordered it and at 5:16 A.M.  I received an email from ROKU that said "Great News your order is in stock and processing. We'll let you know when it ships." I haven't got the Shipping soon anywhere and the only communication was the original email. It continues to say Processing. I have an estimated shipping date of today with ground shipping of 3-7 days but I'm stuck in Processing. It hasn't shipped and their costumer service Chat was a joke. I really dont need it since I have 2 ROUK 3's that will continue to get updates but they offered a deal and I expect them to honor it and ship it. I checked and they have charged me for it. I'm probably looking at a week or longer before I recieve it. 

Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution
I was probably just a couple hours later (if you're on Central Time) then you. The longer this "Processing" takes makes me curious how they deal with the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee... Since apparently they don't offer a simple way to Cancel an order...
Did Chat, at least, have any useful (Suppose Scripted?) Suggestions you want to share?
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Yes I'm central time. Chat was of no use. I couldn't access it from Roku's site but found it on an internet search only to get Canada Chat. I was transferred to US Chat and after explaining my issue he looked up my order number then told me it was being processed and I would recieve an email once it shipped with a tracking number. I responded with when can I expect it to be shipped but he went offline. Oh well, it'll come when it comes. I long for the days when you could call a phone number and have your issue solved by speaking to a human. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

On my Roku purchase site I found this

Roku Express Plus
3910RW
$30.00
USPS First Class

USPS First Class is three day shipping but my receipt says Ground shipping 3 to 7 days. I'm confused even more now. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

this phone number offers 3 categories for assistance.  each one simply directs you to the Roku website.  Maybe the worst customer service example I have ever encountered.  Reflects very poorly on Roku.

Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

I was able to call by going through customer service Billing and purchases. The hold time kept going for 11 minutes to 14 minutes to 13 minutes to 14 minutes but was answered in about 5 minutes. After explaining my situation I was put on long holds three times. Finally the CSR told me she would have to call me back in 3 hours due to the high number of calls they are receiving. That makes no since because I was one of those high numbers. My order still shows processing and my expected shipping date has changed from 13th to the 14th.