Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Lgodave
Level 9

Re: Roku Express+ for discounted price due to obsolescence of existing Roku - Unavailable

Jump to solution
While my Roku Purchase History Mirrors yours (Processing and shipping "today"(9...14)) I'm actually now holding my ("Processing") Express+ in my Hands now.
According to the USPS Tracking # the Label was Made Monday Evening (Nov. 11/Holiday). Shipped 24 hours later (11/12) and took 2 days to arrive here(11/14).
Surprised now since you spent all that time on the phone CS didn't have that on file (yet somehow not in their e-mail/Roku account History)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Roku Express+ for discounted price due to obsolescence of existing Roku - Unavailable

Jump to solution
Hi everyone!

Thanks for reaching out here. Our apologies for the experience you're running into! We've had a lot of interest in upgrade offers resulting in a high number of orders. This, combined with the recent holiday, have added a some delays.

We're working diligently to get these processed as quickly as possible, and appreciate your understanding in the meantime. If you need additional help, please feel free to follow up with our team regarding your 'Account or Billing' order inquiry at: https://support.roku.com/contactus

We'll provide status updates as soon as they are available to get you back to streaming soon. Please feel free to contact a member of the Roku Community team via private message if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
dware
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same thing happened to me, but I was able to to purchase an Express +, but with the Express you have to pay a monthly subscription of "I think the support person said 79.00 or 99.00 for HULU and some other channel. I explained to him that I have not been paying a monthly bill, He said you will have to update to use the Express +... "Roku is getting Sketchy"   

Highlighted
Ernessch
Level 9

Jump to solution

Good for you Lgodave,  but items being delivered without notice or expectation can be a problem. Yours came by USPS so I wont be getting mine today if I ever do. My 3 hour "get back to you call' from the CSR never came.

@Lgodave wrote:
While my Roku Purchase History Mirrors yours (Processing and shipping "today"(9...14)) I'm actually now holding my ("Processing") Express+ in my Hands now.
According to the USPS Tracking # the Label was Made Monday Evening (Nov. 11/Holiday). Shipped 24 hours later (11/12) and took 2 days to arrive here(11/14).
Surprised now since you spent all that time on the phone CS didn't have that on file (yet somehow not in their e-mail/Roku account History)

Good for you Lgodave, but items being delivered without notice or expectation can be a problem. Yours came by USPS so I wont be getting mine today if I ever do. My 3 hour "get back to you call' from the CSRnever came just like my ROKU. 
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ernessch
Level 9

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lgodave
Level 9

Jump to solution
Yeah. Been reading of some people that ordered a day or two before me that haven't gotten anything yet either. Which being during a "Business Day" does seem odd... Assuming USPS gets the item and can get it from CA to "Anywhere, USA" in 2-3 Business Days.
Hopeful Roku fixes their tracking problem. Seems it'd be in everyone's best interest. So much needless wasted time. Reminds me of a T-Mobile "Test Drive" from about 4 years ago. They let people use an Unlimited Plan IPhone Free for a week. You needed to then turn it into a "local" T-Mobile Store to avoid any fees/charges. Loved it all the way up until I kept getting e-mails afterwards claiming I hadn't returned the phone and T-Mobile was going to charge me... Really Smart way for T-Mobile to shoot themselves in the foot...
Highlighted
jeflan16
Level 7

Jump to solution

It does not link to the proper items and the foreign customer support is pretty clueless

0 Kudos
Highlighted
jeflan16
Level 7

Jump to solution

They offered me a 15 dollar rebate after I buy the 30 dollar roku express+ 2018, HA HA, I have had 4 chats with them already and they cant even get me what they offered, I do not trust roku, after years of promoting this company

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ernessch
Level 9

Jump to solution

The company needs to get their act together and start shipping out devices. They've had Tuesday, Wednesday and now Thursday to ship an item I ordered on Saturday and my credit card was charged on Sunday. I'm still in the processing stage with an estimated shipping date that changes. Customer service has been no help either by chat or in person even though I gave them my order number. I was promised a call back because the person I was dealing with couldn't figure things out then she didn't call. Her excuse for calling me back was they are receiving a lot of calls. So how many were told today that they would get back to them and how does not solving one call and moving on to the next help anything? How can a company that deals with technology not be able to tell me the status of my order. I have been a loyal Roku user for a long time but someone from the company needs to step in and solve this issue. Just give me a tracking number so I can wait and have some hope I'll get what I've paid for. If you're out due to high demand just tell me and upgrade me to the next device for the money I paid. I'm beginning to get tired of this and a 15.00 rebate won't cover their offer plus the shipping charge I've already paid. I love my Roku players but there are other options. Fix it please. 

Highlighted
Ernessch
Level 9

Jump to solution
Call billing like Tanner from Roku Community said to do and at 8:40 a.m. Central Time there is a 24 minute wait time.
0 Kudos