Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ckk0003
Level 7

Roku Device refund issue

Jump to solution

Hi - I did send multiple emails for issue with credit refund for  Order 102736301

Not sure no one from Roku responded from last 7 days - even though I sent email multiple times.

While placing order agent gave assurance on chat - I will get refund as required - I did attach this to case 3882680

Will this ever be resolved or do I need to dispute charges on card?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Device refund issue

Jump to solution

@ckk0003 

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@ckk0003 

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
ckk0003
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi,

Like I said I did contact multiple times so far - probably 5 times chat and 5 emails - never got solution even after I shared proof of agent promised refund while placing order - I did provide order number and case number  - is it something you can fix 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@ckk0003 

Thanks for the update.

If you are already in touch with our Support team, we recommend continuing to work with them to resolve your issue as they would be best able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos