Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Charge

Aloha, I'm seeing a Roku charge on my banking statement, but when I check purchase history, there is nothing there. How do I get this resolved. Oh and I tried calling customer service but due to the situation, their not taking calls at this moment. They sure took my money though Smiley LOL

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 19

Re: Roku Charge

Well, SOMEONE took your money.  Dispute this charge with your bank.  They can trace it back to who placed the charge, and they may well find it was a scammer that only claimed to be Roku.

Let us know what you find.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Charge

@Ynaiwahine808 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you. Please be aware that if your account does not show any charges, our Support team will likely not be able to assist you as the charges are not coming from Roku and in which we would recommend what @makaiguy suggested in contacting your card provider.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos