Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How do I return a roku sound bar?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Returns

Jump to solution

@Wingnut7 

Thanks for the inquiry in regards to returning your Roku Smart Soundbar.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

For more information about Roku's return policy, visit our Support page here: What is Roku's return policy?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Returns

Jump to solution

@Wingnut7 

Thanks for the inquiry in regards to returning your Roku Smart Soundbar.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

For more information about Roku's return policy, visit our Support page here: What is Roku's return policy?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Returning during this situation

Jump to solution

I am trying to return my roku epress stick that was delivered last week to me but in the light of the situation, they said to email the customer support but I cannot seem to find an email to do so. Help!!! Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Unable to see option to get an RMA

Jump to solution

Hello,

I need to return my Roku Stick+ - it has been very disappointing so far and need to return not replace or troubleshoot. I am within the 30 day purchase period. When I try to get an RMA, I don't see an option to proceed after I select 'Manage, return or replace my rook.com order'. There is only a back button. My order # is 102269149. Looking forward to your help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unable to see option to get an RMA

Jump to solution

@mirandaaa6 @aaragam 

Thanks for the note.

If you purchased the device through the Roku website, and need instructions on how to return your device, visit our Support page here: Step by step instructions for returns and warranty replacements

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos