Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Conan
Level 8

Returned unit within 30days.. no refund

Ordered Roku Ultra..received product..  received return info.. w return address..(Contec c/o Roku...sent unit back to Contec in San Jose , Ca.. over 3.5 weeks ago.. no refund as of yet? What to do next for resolution.. been using Roku for many years without any problems.. need a my refund.. any suggestions on how to proceed? Ty

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Gusbaker
Level 8

Re: Returned unit within 30days.. no refund

@Conan wrote:

Ordered Roku Ultra..received product..  received return info.. w return address..(Contec c/o Roku...sent unit back to Contec in San Jose , Ca.. over 3.5 weeks ago.. no refund as of yet? What to do next for resolution.. been using Roku for many years without any problems.. need a my refund.. any suggestions on how to proceed? Ty

I'm in the same boat. I would contact the provider of whatever debit/credit card you used and file a fraud complaint against Roku (note they will probably have to disable that card and send you a new one) but if you look through these forums, it seems like getting a refund from Roku is like getting blood from a stone.

0 Kudos