Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JJjr1
Level 7

Return trouble

Jump to solution

I am having trouble with returns of 2 Roku products and just keep getting the run around; bordering on fraudulent practices. Anyone else having trouble with returns?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JJjr1
Level 7

Re: Return trouble

Jump to solution

Hello, Did you wait for the FedEx email?  When you receive it, that is where you want to print out your return label from.  Not on the Roku page.  If it still doesn’t work, get back on to Roku support.  It can turn into a really big hassle, believe me I do know.  Especially when there isn’t a phone number listed.  I had such a hassle one time with a game refund that I asked them if they had to take their shoes off in order to count beyond 10.  Good luck.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@JJjr1 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I can’t get the label to do my return 

0 Kudos
JJjr1
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello, Did you wait for the FedEx email?  When you receive it, that is where you want to print out your return label from.  Not on the Roku page.  If it still doesn’t work, get back on to Roku support.  It can turn into a really big hassle, believe me I do know.  Especially when there isn’t a phone number listed.  I had such a hassle one time with a game refund that I asked them if they had to take their shoes off in order to count beyond 10.  Good luck.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos