Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Return in 30 day window

Jump to solution

I purchase a Roku Streaming Stick Plus on July 24th 2020 order #102423005. Trying to return this item within the 30 day period because it will not work properly with my Vizio TV inputs (my older Roku stick works fine with Vizio?). Trying to return and get this message "We're sorry, but we were not able to pull the relevant details to process your RMA. Please Contact Support to start the RMA process." I cannot Contact Support, I just go in circles, your web site could use some improvements given the price of your Stock price! Please advise.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Return in 30 day window

Jump to solution

@pjn12 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the return process on our Support page here: What is Roku's return policy?

You can also reach out to our support team directly for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

If you are still unable to reach out to our Support team, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the order number, along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Return in 30 day window

Jump to solution

@pjn12 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the return process on our Support page here: What is Roku's return policy?

You can also reach out to our support team directly for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

If you are still unable to reach out to our Support team, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the order number, along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos