Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FJ_BOBR4
Channel Surfer

Re: Replacement instructions: ship item to warehouse, but no address provided

Hey @RokuDanny-R  It's been a week and no one from support has contacted me. Neither here or my email, [personal information removed]. I guess I'll wait a little longer. I sure would like a refund on an item i returned 2 months ago. thanks Danny-R...

0 Kudos
FJ_BOBR4
Channel Surfer

@RokuDanny-R

I received my refund. Thank you for your assistance.

0 Kudos

Danny I’m getting really frustrated that I can’t find a return address for Roku in the UK anywhere on the web. It seems intentional, please provide an address.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Robinferraby

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? In addition, can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Donclutter
Channel Surfer

Bought a voice remote, only worked when plugged in to power. No info on returning it available. Bought another one, find my remote alarm goes off constantly, again no ability to return it. You cannot call Roku and their online customer service sucks, is impossible to contact them.

DONT BUY ROKU PRODUCTS!!!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Donclutter,

Welcome to the Roku Community and We're sorry if it caused any difficulties.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? Can you please provide the serial number/device ID of the Roku device that is used with the Roku remote as well as the model of the remote?

You may also refer to this link on Step-by-step instructions for returns and warranty replacements | Official Roku Support

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Donclutter
Channel Surfer

I tried all of the troubleshooting steps. I have a pending refund (finally) for one of the voice pro remotes but when I try to return the other one I always get “there was a problem processing your request. Try again” message.

0 Kudos
Donclutter
Channel Surfer

Why can’t we talk directly or at least text directly with anyone? Your customer service process is so cumbersome and inefficient.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Donclutter,

Thanks for keeping in touch and We're sorry if it caused any difficulties.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device paired with the remote from Settings>System>About as well as the model of the Roku remote? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Bobbi1962
Reel Rookie

hi, why can’t anyone just post the return address? Danny sounds like he works for the company.

0 Kudos