Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Replace Roku Premiere due to Power issue

Jump to solution

I need to replace my Roku Premiere- It keeps shutting off, and I get a message on the tv saying the roku cannot be powered via a usb connected to the TV.  The issue is the device is not powered by the tv, it is actually powered via the power cord.

trying to put in a request to place it is under the warranty since i got 11/2019.  But the support site keeps saying There was an error submitting your request. Please try again.  no matter how many time i try the same error message pops up. and there is no live help or chat available for a roku rep

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Replace Roku Premiere due to Power issue

Jump to solution

@WP21 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@WP21 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Do I just click reply to send a private message?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Jump to solution

Click on his purple name at the top of his post to go to his profile. Then click the largish purple "private message" button on the right..

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos