Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emyrussell
Level 7

Reoccurring Charge

I have been charged $9.62 for the past three months. I no longer am subscribed to any Roku Channels. I have checked my payment and subscription details and it says I have never been charged. What do I do? 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Reoccurring Charge

Did you contact your financial institution?  Just because it says "Roku" in the description doesn't mean the charge is coming from Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Rinett
Level 7

#Row8, my bank is saying I’ve a reoccurring charge for a rental I made but I didn’t do a subscription and the bank gave me the roku number and it refers me to roku.subscription.com and then to my channels but I don’t have anything in my list saying my channels and when I go to purchase history it show what I paid for the rental but doesn’t say it’s a reoccurring charge and it the same price I did for the rental. I don’t want a subscription or reoccurring charge!! And can’t get help thru roku. 

renojim

@Rinett wrote:

#Row8, my bank is saying I’ve a reoccurring charge for a rental I made but I didn’t do a subscription and the bank gave me the roku number and it refers me to roku.subscription.com and then to my channels but I don’t have anything in my list saying my channels and when I go to purchase history it show what I paid for the rental but doesn’t say it’s a reoccurring charge and it the same price I did for the rental. I don’t want a subscription or reoccurring charge!! And can’t get help thru roku. 

That's not a valid website, so just to be sure check your subscriptions and purchases:

https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions
https://my.roku.com/account/purchases

To contact Roku, use:  https://support.roku.com/contactus

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
l1t3nsw33t
Level 7

SAME HERE I RENTED A MOVIE ON FANDANGO THRU ROKU N MU BANK ACCOUNT SAYS RECURRING CHARGE.. WTH IT WAS A RENTAL THATS IT...HOPE U FIND UR ANSWER N POST...good luck

@Rinett wrote:

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the posts. 

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy

@Rinett wrote:

the roku number - does this refer to a telephone number?  What number did they give you?

roku.subscription.com - this is an address at subscription.com, not at roku.com.  There is an actual subscription.com that is registered to Ziff-Davis Publications, but roku.subscription.com is not a registered address.

It doesn't look to me that these charges are coming from Roku at all, they're coming from a scammer with a bogus web address meant to fool you into thinking they're from Roku.  Challenge these charges with your bank and tell them the charges are not authorized.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Do not ask me support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos