Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Refund request denied

Jump to solution

@Amelady27103 

Thanks for the post.

To manage or cancel your subscriptions through Roku Pay, you will need to log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage Your Subscriptions.

For more information, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

For further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
edroberts8
Level 7

Re: Refund request still waiting for update?

Jump to solution

Hello. This is my second attempt to get in contact with someone.  It has been a few weeks now.  NFL Sunday Ticket was purchased  and is not available in my area. I need a refund.  No one has responded and I do not have my refund.  Cannot  call ANYONE. 

Edward Roberts 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@edroberts8 

Thanks for the post.

Have you reached out to our Support team? You can reach them here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Beans66
Level 7

I sent customer support my information for the charges on my car I want a refund

0 Kudos
Blimblam
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’d like a refund on our Roku sound bar that isn’t compatible with any tv in any household. To be honest an honest company wouldn’t make it this hard to get ahold of you. Literally took me an hour to find this page... still not confident I’m emailing the right person. I feel ripped off and you don’t seem to care. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Refund

Jump to solution

@Beans66 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Blimblam 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about returns, visit our Support pages here:
What is Roku's return policy?
Step by step instructions for returns and warranty replacements

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Richard88
Level 7

Re: Need a refund, need assistance

Jump to solution

Same thing happened to me, but I was charged by espn+ also.  They told me if I could prove that I was charged by both I could get a refund.  After I sent them proof, they then said all sales are final, no refund.  Espn+ reimbursed me before I got the phone.  I am changing away from roku!  There is a reason why they don't have a phone number.

0 Kudos
joebel58
Level 7

Re: Need a refund, need assistance

Jump to solution

Exactly, They were able to take the money out fairly easy, they can find a way to put it back in. This nonsense of contacting support through a link is foolish, the link doesn't work. Customer service sucks!

0 Kudos