Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Refund request still waiting for update?

Jump to solution

@stephen2awesome Thanks for following up here. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Channel refund requests typically must first be approved by the channel provider, according to their policies and practices that you agree to when you subscribe, before they can be issued by Roku. If there is a delay in the response regarding the refund request, this would impact our ability to process your refund. Please feel free to follow up on your support ticket again, or give our team another call regarding your account or billing issue here for a status update: https://support.roku.com/contactus

You can also follow up with the specific channel provider directly to inquire further on their end. We'll continue to assist you as quickly as possible once we're able to. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Refund request still waiting for update?

Jump to solution

@RokuTannerD wrote:

@stephen2awesome Thanks for following up here. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Channel refund requests typically must first be approved by the channel provider, according to their policies and practices that you agree to when you subscribe, before they can be issued by Roku. If there is a delay in the response regarding the refund request, this would impact our ability to process your refund. Please feel free to follow up on your support ticket again, or give our team another call regarding your account or billing issue here for a status update: https://support.roku.com/contactus

You can also follow up with the specific channel provider directly to inquire further on their end. We'll continue to assist you as quickly as possible once we're able to. 

Thanks,

Tanner

That doesn't work. Both Roku and Disney+ has indicated that it must be done through Roku. I went through customer service twice for Disney+ and about 5 times with Roku. Nothing has happened. My ticket has been "expedited" but I doubt it because it has been 2 weeks. So what would be my other option? just give up and let you guys take my $70? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
clemoine
Level 7

Waiting on Refund

Jump to solution

I have been waiting 3 weeks now for a refund on an order I returned. I tracked the package I sent back to you and it shows it was delivered 11/25. I have tried submitting a support request on your website that includes my RMA number, but no one has responded. That case was opened 3 days ago and I got an automated response saying my case number was 3139168 but have yet to hear back from anyone with a resolution yet. Please have someone call me or e-mail me back and let me know when I am getting a refund. Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
clemoine
Level 7

Re: Waiting on Refund

Jump to solution

HELLO?! I am still waiting on someone to address this at Roku. I have never had such trouble getting in touch with customer service at any company regarding a refund owed ever. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
TimT
Level 7

Re: Waiting on Refund

Jump to solution

When you call this number for customer service you will have to go through the motions of selecting options but I guarantee you will talk to a live person I know because I did

Roku customer service

[content removed]

0 Kudos