Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cesarpinto
Level 7

Refund from return

Jump to solution

I returned the item - beginning of December.
They say are talking with the billing department.
Until now, nothing.
One month already. #(3916760) 

When I'm going to be refunded?

Cesar Pinto

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Refund from return

Jump to solution

@cesarpinto 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are in touch with our Support team, we would recommend that you continue to work with them as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@cesarpinto 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are in touch with our Support team, we would recommend that you continue to work with them as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
MarTer123
Level 7

Jump to solution

This is ridiculous got a customer will have to go through this are you able to talk to a live agent because I'm scrolling trying to figure out how to speak with a live agent I'm going to get in touch with my bank and dispute the charge then put out buyer beware

0 Kudos
frustratede
Level 8

Jump to solution

I am having same issue.  I returned an item and Roku received it on January 22, 2021.  It's now February 22 and the "Support" Team stopped responding to emails nd still haven't refunded me.  Initially they emailed that I needed to send delivery confirmation, which I promptly emailed them.  They acknowledged that email and said, "We have received the original unit at our warehouse and will be checking with our billing team regarding the refund status in order to provide you with an update."  Then I received an email saying issue was resolved and they haven't heard from me.  All subsequent responses by email were ignored.  

I'm reluctant to dispute the charge with my credit card company but I'm not sure I have any other options.  This is really one of the worst customer service companies I've ever experienced.  I have (I just double checked) 13 Roku devices and I cannot get a response.  Great way to treat customers...

I don't see how I could ever buy from Roku again.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @frustratede,

We appreciate your contact.

We'll have a member of our support team follow up on this case. Rest assured that we'll send you an update via email once we have it.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
frustratede
Level 8

Jump to solution

That's what I've been promised for a month now.  It's hard to believe that a company like Roku has such a difficult time issuing a simple refund.  Any other company receives the return and issues the refund within a few days.  For some reason, Roku needs a month to even respond with any information.  It is unacceptable and just confirms that it is not a company to continue to purchase from.  The sad part is that I returned the item in order to purchase a different item.  I'm glad I waited before making the second purchase because, now, there is no way I'd order from Roku again.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @frustratede,

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Our support team responded via email recently. Please check your email from our support team, they provided an update regarding your refund.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
frustratede
Level 8

Jump to solution

Their response, after a month of ignoring me, is that I should receive a refund in 7-10 days.  UNACCEPTABLE that Roku continues to delay.  HORRIBLE customer service.

0 Kudos