Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gabijns
Level 7

Refund emergency!

Jump to solution

I was trying to renew my monthly subscription and was charged for a yearly subscription which is 75.00 plus tax, my account has been overdrafted and half of my Christmas money has been taken, I can’t afford this with three small children and my husband is the only one working because my job has been affected due to the pandemic. I have tried to reach roku support for upwards of two weeks and have gotten the same automated response... I am begging y’all to please refund my money... I can’t stress enough how much this puts my family out and makes me regret ever getting a roku at all. Ticket #3884676

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Refund emergency!

Jump to solution

@Gabijns 

Thanks for the post.

If you have already filed a ticket with our Support team, please be aware that there may be a delay in response time during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Gabijns 

Thanks for the post.

If you have already filed a ticket with our Support team, please be aware that there may be a delay in response time during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
kelrisamorgan30
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi I'm trying to get A refund on a over charged that was a misunderstanding this is my bill money & I'm not working due to the pandemic so I'm asking can I get a refund of my $75.00 please I been trying to reach you all but know luck [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@kelrisamorgan30 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous reply, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Pierre3334
Level 7

Jump to solution

Was anybody ever refunded 

0 Kudos
Tarheel3759
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes, I see a pattern here. I chatted with support for a refund but got the same run around with the people in India.  Scripted messages is all I got.  It's so easy to respond by hitting a key instead of actually answering the questions.

0 Kudos