Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Refund Issue no Customer Service

Jump to solution

I had to return a sound bar over a month ago and still haven't received my refund to my account. Customer Service is horrible because you can't get a physical person on the phone to help you and they don't reply to email with answers! Very frustrating as now paying interest for something I don't have! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Refund Issue no Customer Service

Jump to solution

@MMK70 

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For billing and order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@MMK70 

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For billing and order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

We have tried for the last 2 weeks daily to get an answer and just keep getting the same automated email!! No answers just the run around! This is horrible customer service! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@MMK70 

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the order number and case number if available along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you for the reply but this has been handled and the refund is being posted.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I was charged for a channel I do not have can I get a refund of 7.99 please it has given me a negative balance on my back account

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Belinda62 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Refund Issue

Jump to solution

order # 102406584, rma 345192

How can I tell if my returned item was received since I have not received a refund? I tried the link you sent to no avail. HELP ME PLEASE.

MARC

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Refund Issue

Jump to solution

@MARCDSTONE54 

Thanks for the post.

Did you log into your Roku account before clicking the link I have provided?

If you are still unable contact our Support team, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the order number and/or case numbers along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I have been fighting this same issue as well. It has now been 17 days since they received my returns. I have filled out the customer service link twice and was only able to confirm that my merchandise was returned! Customer service quit responding after that. Sounds like Roku does not want to honor their commitments! [personal information removed] You have lost a long term customer! These were the 4-6 Rokus I have purchased. Now I work every day to make sure no one I know buys one. REFUND MY MONEY!!!!

0 Kudos