Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hamletstep
Level 7

Re: Refund Issue no Customer Service

Jump to solution

Same here, it's been over two weeks that they have received the item, send several emails still no refund. I am very disappointed, they must getting a lot of returns, so they can't keep up with all the returns and refunds I will never recommend roku to anyone. 

0 Kudos
Hamletstep
Level 7

Jump to solution

I don't understand, why are you keep saying to contact support.com there is no respond, there is no action nothing is happening. I am still waiting for my refund. I started making payment on an item that you have already received more than two weeks ago. This is ridiculous.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Hamletstep 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Kuntry25
Level 7

Refund for subscription

Jump to solution

I had canceled a subscription I did not subscribe for on my roku account no.67237773 and charged for it on my card can I please have a refund. 

Ashley_nicole3
Level 7

contact representative

Jump to solution

My card went through on a subscription that I didn’t mean to subscribe to. I have been trying to get a hold of Roku to refund & cancel ASAP. I cannot speak to a human (call center closed) or I cannot find an email for customer service help. This is frustrating, I hate this, I use Roku for everything but I’m not going to have my money wasted 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Refund for subscription

Jump to solution

@Kuntry25 @Ashley_nicole3 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Gingerbab465
Level 7

Re: I’m being charged a subscription

Jump to solution

Good Evening!

I would to clarify a charge on my account.  I received an email for a charge which is found to be incorrect.
Service from that station never weren’t used.  

Regards

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I’m being charged a subscription

Jump to solution

@Gingerbab465 

Thanks for the post.

Please see my previous post to reach out to our Support team for further assistance with your issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
KMH1
Level 7

Jump to solution

This has happened to me too. I returned a sound bar and it was received at their facility on 12/31/2020. I reached out to customer service 2 weeks ago. They were quick to reply and said: "We have received the original unit at our warehouse and will be checking with our billing team regarding the refund status in order to provide you with an update."  I followed up again a week ago (2/3/2021) and still have not received an updated response. This is very frustrating for the customer especially when your website takes you in circles to find the correct place to contact customer support and a phone number is not listed ANYWHERE ON YOUR SITE! 

Why do you not want customers to talk to a live person???

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @MMK70,

Thanks for the post

The team is hard at work in investigating the issue, rest assured that we'll send the update via email once we have it.

We appreciate your patience for the time being!

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos