Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hrk4391
Level 7

Recurring charges

Jump to solution

I have recieved 2 charges in the past few months for my disney plus subscription. I got a charge for $50.00 back in November and then another one through Roku via disney plus for $69.99. I have reached out to disney and they informed me that it was roku. I looked at my billing and states nothing. This is getting very irritating and I'm about to report Roku as fraud. This talking to a computer instead of a human being is bs. Want to hear from a rep as soon as I possible, before I take the steps to report them. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Recurring charges

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see a list of current subscriptions that you may be being billed for through Roku Pay.

If you need further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
hawktwo
Level 7

Jump to solution

I was charged $12.97 on my credit card last month. I have a smart TV that gives me roku free. I would appreciate it if you would remove any charges in the future.  Stanley Richards.  [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
GEOG
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here !   I'm getting charged $5.99/mo. for ESPN+ that I never ordered.  At least 20 emails over the last month and they still can't find out WHY !?!?!   Beyond frustrated...  My ROKU acct. either online or on the TV..shows NO Purchase History !   and NO subscriptions... they just keep repeating the same **bleep** in email..  CHeck your acct. and make sure the email is correct...  which it is...  

WHAT TO DO ??    total BS

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see a list of current subscriptions that you may be being billed for through Roku Pay.

If you need further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos