Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjocelyn
Level 7

Recurring charges still occurs after I have repeatedly cancelled.

I have been trying to stop Roku to cancel my Hulu and Starz account since April.  I've checked and double checked Roku, Hulu and Starz to verify where the charges are coming from.  I've written emails requesting refund and cancellation to no avail.  I was so frustrated this month to see the charges again that I just removed the payment method.  I can only wait now because I'm sure asking for a refund would again fall on deaf ears   I'm so frustrated by this that I will be switching to my amazing fire stick from now on.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Recurring charges still occurs after I have repeatedly cancelled.

@tjocelyn 

I notice that this is your first post here on the community help forum. Maybe try here first?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
thisisbs1
Level 7

Yes! I am not the only one that is frustrated with cancelling Starz and Hulu..

THIS IS NO ACCIDENT THE STREAMING SERVICES ARE DOING THIS.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @thisisbs1

We're sorry to hear about the experience, this is not what we aim for.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos