Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
misskdw
Level 7

Customer Service

I have bee paying for Epix via the Roku Channel and cannot access my account. However, after spending an hour on the phone speaking with customer service issue still NOT resolved. 

The first representative was very helpful. In understanding my question and concern regarding my account. Which was for the last few months accessing Epix could only be done via starting a free trial. I cancelled my subscription 12/24/19 and still have access until 01/23/20.  However, after being transferred to have issue resolved by tech support to gain access.  The new representative had the audacity to say since you cancelled your subscription you cannot access Epix. How can this be possible when for the last few month, I NEVER was able to access.  In addition, my records indicate that my subscription is still valid until 01/23/20.   

When asked to speak to a supervisor things were further complicated.  The representative did not want to transfer me and stated that one was not on the floor at the moment. However, they will have one call me within the hour.  Seriously after spending an hour plus on the phone attempting resolve issue. 

Roku you have the WORST customer service and tech support!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Customer Service

@misskdw 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address and include the serial number of your device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos