Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Customer service

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device and I'll follow up to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Highlighted
Deepimpact
Level 7

You can click on your accounts and product order. It keeps telling me processing and ship date changes every day to the day it is?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
qzztv3
Level 7

It says I have exceeded my PM quota so can't send a PM.

Bob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
boogernose
Level 12

"ordered an Express+ on the 9th - today is the 14th.  You state 3-7 business days"

DO THE MATH

"exceeded my PM quota so can't send a PM."

Ask your Doctor about sedatives.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---
0 Kudos
Highlighted
NanaP
Level 7

3 to 7 business days means 3 to 7 Monday through Fridays not counting holidays. That means the 9th through the 14th of this month is 3 business days.

Highlighted
NanaP
Level 7

3 to 7 business days means 3 to 7 Monday through Fridays not counting holidays. That means the 9th through the 14th of this month is 3 business days. I take it the ninth nor the fourteenth were full days at the time of this post either. So, one full day.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Danny could you please send me your email address please and hopefully we can fix this problem
0 Kudos
Highlighted
boogernose
Level 12

Click on his name>view profile> send a Private Message...

over on the right side and down.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---
0 Kudos
Highlighted
shadownato
Level 7

Unable to find update on my support request

I submitted a support request and finally received and update on it but I am unable to locate where I can find the update for my request. support request #(3123902)

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unable to find update on my support request

@shadownato 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please contact our support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos