Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Random charge on my account

I have a random $130 charge on my bank account. It says for Roku. My purchase history through my Roku account shows no such charge. Any clue what this charge is or how I get it back?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: 130 dollar random charge

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: 130 dollar random charge

I have already done that, it's been 4 days and I haven't heard anything back.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Mystery Purchase - Made from My Roku?

If a purchase was made on a Vudu account with the approved credit card in that account's profile, can I tell if it came from a specific Roku? (No one in the house admits to making the purchase). Basically, I want to go to each Roku unit, and ask if any purchases were made through it on Saturday. It might even be enough to ask the Roku if it connected to Vudu on Saturday.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Mystery Purchase - Made from My Roku?

@drtufte 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of your Roku devices from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos